Monday 2 January 2017

2017 New year new lists

The year has got off to a slow start as I did not set out on New Years Day to do a bird list. I spent January 1 in and around the garden and Bangor West and today was spent on a drive to Tollymore Forest Park and a walk. Nevertheless some good birds were spotted.  The garden produced all that I expected including long-tailed tit and blackcap. The Bangor West patch is at 19 all seen from the garden and the 2017 list added another ten including bullfinch, dipper, grey wagtail and jay which were all seen in Tollymore. Hopefully I will get a walk along the coast later in the week and add to the totals as well as kick starting WOW on Thursday.
 
WOW patch list

West Bangor patch list: 19

2017 list: 29


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR Derek ad hope your see many nords in that year to add to 2016 total. I am just back yesterday from MAlawi and recovering from ong flights and hassels.

    ReplyDelete