Wednesday 21 July 2021

Jura revisited

 Jura was a great trip and there were some good birders, good cameras and good craic on the trip. I met John Mason and he also went to Rockabill so we had a bit of a chat. I took him a tour round WOW and showed him how to access Victoria Park, he fired me a few photos for the blog and pointed me at his new Facebook site where he is putting photographs up. I am struggling to share a link but if you put a search for "Jstudios" on Facebook it should come up. Here's a few of his excellent photographs from Jura, WOW and Victoria Park. I threw a flower in at the end. 😎😎


Juvenile little egret at WOW


Female tufty at WOW

Distant black-tailed godwit at WOW

Much closer black-tailed godwits at Victoria Park





Jura sea eagle



The broad leaved marsh orchid is mine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment